The Man's 37th Birthday! 那個男人的37歲生日!

 

As the man turns 37, waves of emotions filled his heart.
From the last birthday till now, so much things have happened.

Though my sister always say I am full of self-praises, they were just jokes.
Today, I shall take this opportunity to acknowledge this man for who he is and the difference he has made to those around him.

Helpfulness is my middle name and at times, I over do it at my own expenses.
To some, they felt I was giving too much of my time, energy and effort.
The returns may never outweigh what I have given.
However, one thing for sure, my heart is filled.

I cannot save all the starfish that are being washed to shore.
However, each one I helped to throw back to the sea, my action matters.

I have strong beliefs in the things I do. 
I thought I was doing good by offering people :
- A chance to understand the religion which would lead them to their happiness.
- The business opportunity which could bring them the lives they want.
- The course which could open up their eyes, hearts and mind to who they really are inside and make a stand for themselves.
I have learnt, people are good enough, they do not want to feel that they lack in any areas.

Not a single soul has taken up any of the above mentioned which I have been trying to offer all these while.
It is alright, because I have planted seeds in them.
A bamboo tree do not break out of the soil until the 5th year.
(See story -> https://bit.ly/3gA5ih0)
Patient and persistence will pay off.
Last but not least, have faith in what I do.

One day, I will :
- Have more of my fellow family members and friends taking up the religion which brings about their own happiness.
- Grow with my team and achieve our dream lives together.
- Be surrounded with a village of people who have their eyes, hearts and minds open to a whole new world they have inside them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE STRONG, RESPONSIBLE, LOVING MAN!

在這個男人步入37歲的當兒,一波又一波的情緒湧上心頭。
從上一次生日至今,發生了很多很多事情。

雖然,我妹妹常說我滿是自誇,但那些都是開玩笑的。
今天,我要藉此機會認可這位影響不少他身邊的人的男人。

熱於助人是我的別名,但有時,熱心過於麻煩到自己。
對一些人來說,我花費太多時間,精力與心力了。
得到的回報也永遠不會超餘我所付出的。
但能夠確定的一點是,我的心是滿滿的。

我無法拯救所有被衝上岸邊的海星。
但每丟一隻回到海裡,我的舉動對它來說是有意義的。

我對我所做的事有著很深的信念。
我認為給予他人這些是為他們好 :
- 一個機會了解能夠通往他們幸福的宗教。
- 一個也許能夠實現他們夢想的生意機會。
- 一個可以讓他們打開眼,心與思維認清內在真實的自己並奠定自己的立場。
但我學會了,每一個人都很健全,沒有一個人希望感覺自己在任何方面上有不足之處。

這一路下來,沒有一個人接受了我想給予的。
但無所謂,我已在他們心中播下了種子。
竹樹也是在第五年的時候才從土壤裡冒出來茁壯地成長。
(故事在此 -> https://bit.ly/3gA5ih0)
耐心與堅持必定會有收穫的。
最後我也要繼續保持信念。

有一天,我會 :
- 看到更多親朋戚友開始接受這個能夠為他們自身帶來幸福的宗教。
- 與我的團隊一同成長並達成我們的理想生活。
- 被一村眼,心與思維開闊的人包圍,他們也發現了內心的新世界。

祝這位強硬,有責任感與愛心的男人生日快樂!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!