My support, my lifeline, my family! 我的支助,我的生命線,我的家人!

We had FUN!

We filled our tummies! 

We sing our hearts out!

Have you found the safest place to share your darkest secret?

Do you get unconditional support from people around you who always have your back?

Are there anyone who cares about your win probably more than you do?

Have you found a family outside your blood related one?

你找到了分享你最內心秘密的安全基地嗎?

你是否有一群毫無條件給予你支持的人總是挺著你?

有沒有人或許比你更在乎你的勝利?

你可找到在血緣關係以外的家人?

**********************************************************************

3 months ago, I do not know what to get out of this.
I have always thought I know it all.
I was wrong. 

Asking for support used to look like a failure to me.
I have learnt that it is perfectly fine to do so.

Many things in life, we cannot complete them all by ourselves.
Why are we depriving others the chance to help us?

It was definitely not the easiest journey.
However, this has got to be one of the best decisions I have made for myself.

Changes takes just a moment.
It is really a matter of how much you want it.
This is not magic, just a shift in thoughts.

The journey of self-discovery was amazing and definitely rewarding.
Knowing who I was, am and always will be taught me not to beat myself up.
Feeling the stretch, going the mile to realize I can do more than I thought I could empowered me.
Just when I thought 100% was all I have got, a deeper relization of giving it all I have when I am focused on what I really want brings out the dauntlessness me.
Learning to handle what comes my way and not wait till the "perfect" moment allowed me to feel my own presence.

Even if I have to make this decision again, despite receiving misunderstandings from family and friends, I would still take the leap of faith and make this decision once more!

三個月前,我毫無頭緒這將會是怎麼樣的結果。
一直認為自己甚麼都懂。
我錯了。

要求支助對之前的我來說看起來像失敗了。
如今,我了解到並沒有甚麼大不了的。

人生有很多事情是無法靠我們自己去完成的。
我們又為何要奪取別人幫助我們的機會呢?

一路走來,這絕對不是條容易的道路。
但是,這絕對是其中一個我做過最對的選擇。

改變只需一瞬間。
純粹在於你有多想要。
不是甚麼魔術,只不過改變思維。

這一段自我發掘的道路絕對是精彩與收穫滿滿的。
從了解過往,現在與未來都將會是如此的自己讓我了解無需對自己太苛刻。
把自己推到極限並發現自己能夠做的還有那麼多讓我得回了自主權。
就當我以為自己已付出 100%,專注地付出所有把無畏的自己帶了出來。
兵來將擋,水來土掩而並非等待最完美的時候出擊讓我獲得了存在感。

如果需要從新作選擇,就算已經知道家人與朋友會誤解,我依然會選擇放手一搏,再次做這個選擇。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!