BE AUTHENTIC! 做真實的自己!


22/09/19 :-
BE AUTHENTIC! 做真實的自己!

Do you actually have AUTHENTIC and RISKTAKING friends who are willing to be TRUTHFUL and OPEN with you, put TRUST in you that you know whatever they do or say is a way of CARING for you?

I am proud to say I have a lot of best friends whom I can pour my hearts to.

These friends are those I truly care and hold closely to my heart.

However, being a perfectionist in the past and trying very hard to be the Mr Nice Guy, I never had the courage to tell them how I have felt even if I know it is going to help them.

My image was at stake and I was not willing to risk it.

I am glad after attending a course which I would say is a turning point in my life, I now find the courage to speak truly and openly on what is on my mind such that I can help those around me grow.

Tonight (21Sep19), there was a fire burning in me and I have this strong desire to meet a close friend at 2350 and share how I felt about the situation my friend is in.

From the bottom of my heart, I truly want to do this one thing which would help my friend.

Now that the ball is in my friend's court, it is entirely up to my friend to make things happen.

Wish you make the choice which would serve you for the rest of your life!

你是否有真實與富有冒險精神的朋友願意對你誠實坦白,並相信你知道他們所做伙說的一切都是出自關心你?

我很自豪地宣告我有許多能傾訴心聲的好朋友。

這些朋友也是我真正關心與放在心上的人。

不過,以前的完美主義與想方設法成為好好先生,總是找不到勇氣告訴他們自己的想法,即便我知道會幫到他們。

賭上自我的形象而我不願意冒險。

我很慶幸自己上了一個可說是我人生轉捩點的課後,我找到了勇氣把自己的想法誠實坦然地說出來,好讓我身邊的人能夠成長。

今晚 (9月21日),心中有一把火燃燒著強烈的慾望讓我在 2350 時分約見一名好友並與TA分享自己對於TA的處境所產生的想法。

打從心裡真心地想為這位朋友做這一件事,希望能夠幫到TA.

球已開到朋友的場上,唯有TA能決定事情的走向。

希望你做出一個有利於你接下來人生的選擇!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!