Keep making improvements! 持續進步!


28/03/19 :-
Take the leap, make the change!
Do something different!

跨出去,做改變!
做些不一樣的事!

My command of Chinese has always been better than that of English.
I have wrote a couple short stories and more songs than I did for poems.
Never have I read poems books and got hooked on them.

Now that I have been introduced and got addicted, miracles happened.
In a little more than 2 days, I've composed 2 English poems which took me less than 2 hours each to get them pen down.

In the past, I used to write better after downing at last a glass of red wine.
I reached a plateau when I decided to quit on alcohol.
It took me around 6 months to get used to finding inspiration without the aid of alcohol.

I used to think and always put myself in an extreme state of sadness to find great inspiration to pen down my thoughts into my stories or songs.
Never have I expect the power of absolute happiness gave me more inspiration than I got when I was at the lowest point of sadness.

Sometimes, you are really unsure of where something or someone would lead you to.
Just go with the flow and follow your heart.
Magic would happen...

我對華文的掌握向來都比英文好。
寫過幾篇短篇小說與歌曲,詩歌卻是寥寥可数。
也從未閱讀過詩歌選集的書並迷上的。

但現在經過介紹後上癮,奇蹟發生了。
在少過兩天的時間,我每回花不到兩個小時的時間就已譜寫了兩首詩歌。

過去,我總是需要在灌下至少一杯紅酒後比較能夠寫作。
但是決定徹底戒酒後的我遇到了停滯時期。
好不容易花了將近六個月的時間,才習慣不利用酒精來尋找靈感。

曾經我也一直認為並故意讓自己陷入徹底悲傷的狀態以便尋找好靈感來把自己的思緒寫入故事或歌詞裡。
萬萬沒有料到絕對幸福的力量竟能夠比最低潮的悲傷給予我更多的靈感。

有時,一件事或一個人能夠引導你到甚麼地方,你真的不確定。
但順其自然並跟著你的心。
魔力會發生。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!