SSA Youth Summit 2018! SSA 青年峰會 2018!



Youth Summit as been over for a few days and I finally managed to settle down to blog about my feelings and thoughts.

Over the past 3-4 months of training, I have learnt and definitely gained a lot.

Through the discussion meetings, I have learnt more about this religion - Soka and it helps to build my faith in practicing, at the same time shares about this religion.

With the absolute victory of this Youth Summit, there are a lot of people I have to thank.

Firstly, it is my family who gave me both the emotional and physical support.
They accommodated my training hours by planning meal times around them and also came down on 22nd Aug 18 for the full dress rehearsal.
Half way through the show, it started raining heavily and they were drenched.
However, instead of complaining, they told me our performance was great!

Of course, not forgetting these friends who came to support me on 26th Aug 18.
Ariel, Tricia, Jade, Xinhui, Jaylce, Cindy and Yvaine.

There are friends who wished they could attend but had programs on, your sincere thoughts, I truly feel them all.

A big thank you to Joey who brought me into this religion, Jiayang and Shisong who took time off to have a dialogue with me.

All the trainers, especially Mac who encouraged me to practice the dance steps at home and Giorgios who offered extra training for those who have difficulties catching up.

Not forgetting Bernice, who saw the helpless me having difficulties turning my flag and demonstrated patiently while guiding me through the movements.

The coincidental discovery of my colleague, Xiaojing who happened to be a Soka member and the dialogue we had also helped to raise my faith in this religion.

Then there's Raymond who's there to provide words of encouragement at all training, the MD and WD who came down to provide us with refreshments, chanted and encouraged us for the Youth Summit.

Last but not least, all the back stage helpers, the youths who participated and the wonderful audience who make this Youth Summit an absolute success!!!

青年峰會結束了幾天,而我終於能夠靜下心來把自己的感受與想法放上部落格。

經過過去的三到四個月的訓練,我學習到很多並有著滿滿的收穫。

通過討論會議,我學習到很多關於創價這個宗教的知識,這也大大提升我對修行與分享這個宗教的信心。

青年峰會獲得絕對勝利這一事,我有好多想要感謝的人。

首先就是給予我心靈與實際支持的家人們。
他們圍繞著我的訓練時間來安排一家人的吃飯時間並在八月二十二日總彩排當天親自到場支持我。
節目進行到一半的時候,竟然下起滂沱大雨把他們都淋溼了。
他們不但沒有向我發牢騷,還說我們的表演很棒!

當然也不能忘了在八月二十六日到場來支持我的朋友們。
她們是 Ariel, Tricia, Jade, Xinhui, Jaylce, Cindy and Yvaine.

還有一群因為已經安排好節目而無法到場參與的朋友們,你們的真心祝福我已感受到了。

特別感謝 Joey 帶我入會,以及 Jiayang 與 Shisong 特地抽空與我進行對話。

當然還有勞苦功高的教練們,尤其是鼓勵我回家不斷練習舞步的 Mac 還有為那些跟不上的學員安排多餘訓練的 Giorgios.

也不忘當初看到無助的我在無奈地揮著旗子時,主動耐性地示範並帶著我揮動旗子的 Bernice.

那一場意外發現同事,曉靖也是創價學會的會員並與她的對話讓我對這個宗教的信念更大的提升。

還有就是每一次訓練都給予我們信心鼓勵的 Raymond 以及幫忙安排食物,為我們唱提與鼓勵我們的壯年與婦人部。

最後,也要感激幕後的所有工作人員,參與這次青年峰會的成員與前來觀賞的觀眾們,沒有你們青年峰會不可能圓滿地舉行!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!