Single ought to have a choice too. 單身也該有選擇。


14/02/18 :-
Single ought to have a choice too. 
單身也該有選擇。

It's the day of the year once more...
Ivan's target of getting married has been shifted from 30 to 35.
In a blink of an eye...
I am turning 35 this year.

Friends around me started asking and even "push" me to take whoever happens to come into my life.
Same goes for other single friends of me receiving the same treatment from their friends as well.
As much as we appreciate your sweet and kind thoughts, please note that we are happy you found the one and has someone to spend today with.

HOWEVER, JUST BECAUSE WE ARE STILL SINGLE, IT DEFINITELY DOESN'T MEAN WE OUGHT TO SIMPLY TAKE WHOEVER COMES ALONG, WE OUGHT TO HAVE A CHOICE TO CHOOSE RIGHT?

We would rather wait (in your eyes, wasting time) for the right one than having to mend our broken hearts over the wrong ones.
So, while you are busy searching for ideas on the most romantic and worthwhile dinner dates, allow us to enjoy peaceful single moments.

My friend was just disturbing me that I know not how to say NO to people.
So, don't try to confess to me on this day.
You may be the first to teach me how to say NO.

又是一年的這麼一天。。。
家樂原定30歲要結婚的目標已移到35歲。
就在一轉眼間。。。
今年的我就35歲了。

周遭的朋友就開始追問並推我接受那些剛好進入我人生的人們。
同樣的,我身邊其他單身的朋友也被他們的朋友如此對待。
我們絕對感激你們的好意,我們也為你找到那一位能陪你度過今天的人而開心。

但是,我們雖然單身,不代表任何進入我們生命的人我們都應該接受,我們至少有選擇的權利吧?

我們寧願等待(在你眼裡的浪費時間) 對的人出現,也不願為了錯的人修復破碎的心。
所以,在你忙著尋找浪漫與實惠的晚餐約會的當兒,請讓我們享受單身的平靜。

前幾天,友人作弄我說我學不會對他人說不。
所以,請別在今天向我告白。
你也許會是第一個教會我說不的人。

Comments

Anonymous said…
最后一句要不要改一下,担心吓跑原本要跟你表白的女生哦,哈哈��

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!