Market Malaysia - Finally here!

Tears of joy
喜極而泣

When it all first started, I had this moment in my mind already.
I know that this day would come, it is just a matter of time.

And when this happens, I know it marks the start of a new economy.
More importantly, the fate of our family and friends in Malaysia would take a dramatic change for the better.

However, it can only happen when they believe and is willing to act on it.
Even if the time is not now; one day, they will see the light.

Like JR says, "We must succeed so others can realized their dreams!"
I know I must achieve my dreams so they will set foot towards achieving theirs.

Let's share the joy and celebrate the opening of Market Malaysia!!!

當這一切開始的時候,我腦海裡已經有了此刻的畫面。
我知道這一天會到來,只是遲早的事。

當這真的發生時,我知道這意味著新經濟的開始。
更重要的是,我們在馬來西亞的家人與朋友的命運會有更好的轉變。

但是,只有在他們相信並願意採取行動時,這才能發生。
即使現在不是時候;有一天,他們會看到曙光。

像JR所說,“我們必須成功,別人才可以實現自己的夢想!”
我知道我必須實現我的夢想,才能讓他們踏上實現自己夢想的道路。

讓我們一同分享喜悅,慶祝美安馬來西亞市場的開幕!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!