Dream it. Wish it. DO IT! 梦想,许愿,行动!


On Sunday, 18th Oct 2015, a day I would probably remember for the rest of my life.
Mum has probably shed tears for me more than once.
Most of the times, in the past, they were probably tears of sadness and disappointment.
As I shared my dream board with my business partners and my family was invited as VIP, my mum's eyes were watery.
I believe, she was touched to tears by what I've presented on that day.

I do not wished to be saying them for fun only.
Those are my dreams and goals I've set my mind on!
They are tagged to a deadline and I want to achieve them by the targeted date.

Allow me to summarize my dream board.
In 3 years time, I want to retire my Mum by being able to provide her with $5,000 monthly allowance.
In 2019, I would be the proud owner of a 5-room flat in Woodlands.
By that time, I would be getting my Mum to stay with me and she can rent her current flat for more spare cash!
When I turn 37, I'll be buying Mum her dream car, Mercedes to repay her for all that she has done for me.
And a year later, I can give $1 million cash in MYR, equivalent to around SGD350,000 for 2nd Uncle to renovate our old house.
Following that, the next year, I am now the owner of Eagle Cafe!
After Eagle Cafe has settled down for a year, I'll be bringing my Queen of Gamblers Mum to Las Vegas with me!

If you have a dream, give it a shot, do all that you can to achieve it!
Last till the end! Success will be yours one day!

刚过的星期日,10月18日,这或许是我人生中其中一个难忘的日子。
这辈子,母亲为我流过不少泪。
但是,我知道大部分的时候,之前流的应该都是伤心与失望的泪。
当我在伙伴们与家人为特别来宾的面前分享我的梦想版,母亲的眼眶湿湿的。
这次,我深信那是感动的泪水。

我不想那段分享只是说说而已。
那些是我设定务必要达成的梦想与目标!
他们有着时限而我也将在之前达成它们。

请容许我在此简略的分享我的梦想。
在三年内,我将有那个能力给我母亲每个月至少5,000新币的家用,好让她能安心地退休。
而在2019年, 我也是间5方式组屋的主人,同时也接了母亲一起住。
她也能把自己现有的房子出租出去,赚取更多的收入。
在我37岁的时候,我也将把母亲心爱的梦想马赛地轿车送给她,来报答她的养育之恩。
下一年,我也将亲手把100万马币,相等于350千新币交给二舅让他装修我们的老家,我们永远的避风港。
接着,我也将在之后的一年成为鹰- 咖啡厅的老板!
一年后,餐厅的生意稳定下来后,我就能带我的赌后母亲一同到拉斯维加斯!

有梦,就放手一搏去实现它,付出你的所有直到梦想达成为止!
坚持到最后!总有一天, 成功是属于你的!

Comments

fAtbAbe said…
Hey Ivan, congrats on taking the first step. Dream big, achieve more. I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

-michelle (ex sdc)
fAtbAbe said…
Hey Ivan, congrats on taking the first step. Dream big, achieve more. I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

-michelle (ex sdc)

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!