Guinea Pig for adoption!


Meet Cookie! =)


He's a handsome boy, yah?

This little one is not my latest pet.
Though I wld very much like to take over from my frenz, it's a big responsibility.
For now, I only have enough time to take care of my Yoshi. =P

My friend is giving away her guinea pig, Cookie.
Any1 who's interested to be Cookie's next owner, do contact me yah? =)

As much as I hope to find Cookie a new owner soon, I need to let my readers know, taking care of a pet is not an easy task.
Do ask urself if u think u can take up the task well.
They need ur time to shower them attention & taking care of their basic needs.
That of course, need a certain amt of $$ to fulfill as well.
Pets are not toys which you can just shelve them away when you are no longer interested. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!