Well, a someone asked, "U've didn't blog over the wkend?" I kind of suspect she has gotten addicted to my "The Ugly Truth" session like afew other readers. Den I received an email from anor reader whom I can't disclose to protect her identity against her EX-bf. She wants me to do a session on "BREAKUPS" - What GUYS need to know abt the stuff GIRLS HATE after a breakup. From wat I know, there can be afew situations after a couple breaks up. Let's us analyse them all:- Best Case Scenario They come to mutual terms with it & decided that they can still be the best of friends or maybe just friends. Of coz, this is the perfect situation and I'm glad I'm having this kind of friendship with Grade A friend. ^_~ Neutral Scenario Anor one, it's the kind of situation where they don't keep in contact @ all. Both are fine with tis arrangement, nth much to touch on this either. Worst Case(s) Scenario This is the case of my dear reader ...
Yeah! Finally got a job, starting work on Mon as Project Assistant. The company is Interior Marketing Associate - a carpet supplier. Singapore is the HQ with anor 2 companys in M'sia & Dubai. You know where Dubai is? It's part of Saudi Arabia, bt it's a developed modern place juz like Singapore. (That's wat I was told coz I didn't noe whr it is either.) My wking hrs are Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm & Alt Sat: 10am - 2pm. As for my pay, it is $1600. hehe (^^.) Oh, it's at Redhill. Wun be driving dere, coz the company is juz 5 mins walk frm MRT stn. Have to save $$ mah. Moreover, I start wk @ 10am, is way off peak period, wun need to squeeze wif the crowd. Abt my job scope, I wld first undergo training on how to do costing. As 90% of our customers are Hotels, we wld need to bid for tender. Therefore, my role comes in to do costing for the bids. However, I was told that as time goes by, my supervisor wld assess me & see if I am suitable for other roles & l...
Comments