The other sandal..

I gt my 语录 2day frm 音乐日记...Shall translate to eng for ez reading of some of my blog's readers.

There was once a man travelling on a train. When the train was moving, 1 of his sandals slipped & fell out of the train. The man immediately took off his remaining sandal & threw it off the train. His frenz was curious & ask y did he do tt. He smiled & replied calmly, "A single sandal to me is of no use, bt nw tt I threw off anor side of the sandal, the person who found the pair wld be able to make gd use of the sandals."

Haf u understand the story? To be able to give up sth in exchange for some1 else happiness is nv easy. Bt if holding on to it will nt bring happiness to u either, y persists?

Thursday, 05/05/2005 - 时时怀有一颗宽容的心,自然的你就能选择幸福开心的那一边!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!

Chinese New Year 2009!