Live life to the fullest!

Thursday, 19/05/2005 - "Live your every second, minute, hour, day like it's the last, you never know what's gona happen the next moment!"

My 语录 2day came frm the 2 accidents I saw. 1st was a lorry, the 1 use to carry sand, it 4gt to put dw its container & it smashed against the overhead train bridge at KAP. I drew a pic below to explain better. Den the 2nd one was at Orchard, a thick huge branch came crashing dw on a car & block 2 lanes. The driver really suay ah, it's the peak period, bt only he kana. Anyway, for 4D siaoz ppl like me, his car plate was 5111. I didn't managed to c the lorry's one. Haiz..sianz. Bt hope both drivers are ok. Buddha bless all! Amithaba!


Pic of accident lorry Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!

Chinese New Year 2009!